Bernardo’s hideaway is a family owned farm. It remains to be a haven for family and friends to relax and unwind. Realizing that city life can become stressful the family opened its door last year to guest who would like to get away from the buzz of the city and wind down in the serene environment and be close to nature. It is a place where families can bond and a place for friends to hang out. We provide an intimate experience because we only accommodate one group at a time and treat every guest as friends of the family.
Enjoy nature at its finest as you get surrounded with luscious green trees, plants, and vibrant flowers. One can relax on a hammock as the fresh mountain breeze put you to sleep, take a refreshing swim on our outdoor pool, or even take a daytrip to our private beach. Indulge with Filipino favorites and have a taste of our home-made suman with special sauce served with native hot chocolate. The possibilities are endless! Nighttime becomes even more enchanting as fireflies, if not stars, light up the sky. Meals are also inclusive of the rates so guests need not worry about anything but tochill and have fun.
" Bernardo's Hideaway was a charming and pleasurable surprise. Hidden in San Juan in Batangas, Philippines, it is a gem of a place that is worth discovering. "
- J Knick of Weekend Notes
" A few days back, my family and I had our first (and probably our only) summer outing for this year at Bernardo's Hideaway at Laiya, San Juan, Batangas. This was our second time to visit the place and I assure you that it'll never fail to make you fall in love with it every time you visit. The exclusivity and serenity of the place will make you feel relaxed and the time you spend with your loved ones here will definitely be enjoyable. "
- Mish of LBD and Onesies
"We ended the month of October by escaping to a superb and unique hideaway place in San Juan Batangas! The place is called Bernardo's Hideaway Farm! It is a great place to chill, hangout and catch-up with friends. What I really liked about the place is its exclusivity... plus it also has access to a private beach (just a 20-min drive) away from the mainstream beach strip of Laiya."
- Marion Lara of Glimpse and Pieces
How to Get There
1. Take SLEX, go straight until the end which will lead you directly to STAR toll expressway.
2. Drive around 33 kilometers on the star toll way and exit at the San Jose- Ibaan exit which is right after the Lipa exit
3. After exiting, turn left and drive straight until you find a small sign that says ALTERNATE ROUTE TO SAN JUAN, it will be on your left. The road will be small and short. At the end of the road turn right, you will then see a mini roundabout turn left going to Rosario town proper
4. When in Rosario town proper, you will see Jollibee on your left and mercury drug on your right. Drive straight ahead this road. This will lead you all the way to San Juan town proper, you will be passing by the Batangas Racing circuit along the way please veer left. There will be a lot of signs that says "to Laiya San Juan Batangas".
5. Once in the town of San Juan, turn right after the Municipal Hall. Please follow the road until Kilometer 159 or Barangay Bulsa. Turn right when you see the sign of bernardo’s hideaway . From there just follow the road which is about 3km from the entrance. There will be a big sign outside the gate of the farm.